Your wounded child
- A deep-seated belief that you are broken.
- Fear of abandonment and loss of love.
- Insecure and low-self esteem.
- Loss of self in an attempt to gain approval from others.
- Fearful of setting boundaries or saying “no”.
- Seeking instant-gratification through substances, shopping, distraction, and procrastination.
Vulnerable and innocent
- Deep feeling and sensitivity
- Curious, creative and playful
- Craves love, recognition, and validation
- Desires connection and safety
- Total in expression
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”~George Bernard Shaw~